Discipline：Microelectronics & Solid Electronics
0086 29 88431211 (office)
0086 29 88491653 (home)
0086 13359292165(cell phone)
1. Micro Sensors and Intelligent Sensors
3. Integrated Circuit Design
MSc, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 1988
PhD, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2001
 Shibin Liu, Study on the low power consumption of racetrack fluxgate, Sensors and Actuators A 130–131 (2006) 124–128.
Liu Shibin,Study on Automatic Magnetic Deviation Compensation of Magnetic Heading Measurement for UAV, Acta Aeronautica Et Astronautica Sinica, 2007/2.
Liu Shibin; Duan Zhemin; Yan Jiaming, The Sensitivity of Current Output Flux-Gate Sensors, Instrument Tec hnique and Sensor, 2002/9.
Liu Shibin; LI Hong; FENG Xiao yi, Intelligent magnetic heading system with automatic error compensation function, Journal of Transducer Technology, 2002/12.
Liu Shibin; FENG Xiao-yi; LI Hong, Error compensation method for electromagnetic compass based on ellipse hypothesis，Journal of Transducer Technology, 2002/10.
Liu Shibin; Gao Deyuan; Fan Xiaoya; Li Shuguo，Design of Instruction Decoder for Use in China for an Embedded MPU，Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2001/1
Liu Shibin; Yan Jia ming; SUN Xi ren，MAGNETIC DEVIATION COMPENSATION FOR UAV’S HEADING MEASUREMENT，ACTA AERONAUTICA ET ASTRONAUTICA SINICA, 2000/1
Liu Shi bin; GAO De yuan; LI Shu guo，Study of the Debugging Law in Transducer’s Temperature Compensation，CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTS IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRY, 2000/1
Liu Shi-bin, GAO De-yuan, FAN Xiao-ya, LI Shu-guo. ALU Design of Embedded Microprocessor. Avionics Technology. No.3,1999.
1. Digital Magnetic Heading Measurement System. Win Ministerial Awards of Scientific Research, Grade Three. Ranked Number One.
2. Piezoresistance Static Pressure and Dynamic Pressure Sensor. Win Ministerial Awards of Scientific Research, Grade Three. Ranked Number One.
3. A Kind of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. Win Ministerial Awards of Scientific Research, Grade Two. Ranked Number Nine.
4. HCJ_2 Strapped Down Electric Magnetic Compass System. Win Provincial Awards of Scientific Research, Grade Three. Ranked Number One.
5. Improve Teaching Effect of Signal and System Using Multimedia. Win 2001 to 2002 Northwestern Polytechnical University Awards of Teaching Achievement, Grade One. Ranked Number One.
6. Improve Teaching Effect of Signal and System Using Multimedia. Win 2003 Provincial Awards of Teaching Achievement, Grade Two, Ranked Number One.
7. The most satisfactory teacher of Northwestern Polytechnical University (2002 to 2003).