Discipline：Communications and Information Systems
Phone：+86 29 88493556
- Study on the theory and implementation on multimedia wireless communications systems.
- Cross-Layer design of wireless communications systems.
- Quality of Service in wireless Internet.
- Teletraffic modeling and performance analysis with emphasis on multimedia wireless communications systems.
- Resource and mobility management for wireless networks.
- Design and implementation of embedded communications systems.
BSc, Xidian University, 1994
MSc, Xidian University, 1997
PhD, Xidian University, 2002
Postdoc, University of Trento, Italy, 2004
- LI Bo, WU ChengKe and FUKUDA Akira, “Performance Analysis of Flexible Hierarchical Cellular Systems with a Bandwidth Efficient Handoff Scheme.” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 50, No. 4, July 2001, pp. 971-980.
- LI Bo, Roberto Battiti, FANG Yong, “Achieving Optimal Performance by Using IEEE 802.11 MAC Protocol with Service Differentiation Enhancements,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 56, No. 3, May 2007, pp. 1374-1387.
- LI Bo, TANG Wenzhao, ZHOU Hu, ZHANG Hui, “m-DIBCR: MAC Protocol with Multiple-step Distributed In-Band Channel Reservation,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 12, No. 1, Jan. 2008, pp. 23-25.
- LI Bo, Roberto Battiti, Fukuda Akira, “Performance Analysis of a Service-dependant Handoff Scheme in Voice/Data Integrated Cellular Mobile Systems,” International Journal of Computer Networks, Volume 50, Issue 5, 6 April 2006, Pages 707-730.
- LI Bo, Roberto Battiti, “Achieving Optimal Performance in IEEE 802.11 Wireless LANs with the Combination of Link Adaptation and Adaptive Backoff,” International Journal of Computer Networks, vol. 51, No. 6, 2007, pp. 1574-1600.
- LI Bo, ZENG Qing An, MUKUMOTO Kaiji and FUKUDA Akira, “A Preemptive Priority Handoff Scheme in Integrated Voice and Data Cellular Mobile Systems,” IEICE Transactions On Communications, vol. E82-B, No. 10, Oct 1999, pp. 1633-1642.
- LI Bo, WU ChengKe, MUKUMOTO Kaiji and FUKUDA Akira, “Analysis and Study of a Handoff Scheme with Multiple Priority Strategies,” Science In China (Series E), Aug 2000, vol. 43, No.4,pp.355-364. (in English)
- LI Bo, LI JianDong and Roberto Battiti, “Supporting Service Differentiation with Enhancements of the IEEE 802.11 MAC Protocol: Models and Analysis,” Science In China (Series F), vol 50, No. 5, Oct. 2007, pp. 732-746. (in English)
- LI Bo and Roberto Battiti, “Performance Analysis of An Enhanced IEEE 802.11 Distributed Coordination Function Supporting Service Differentiation," International workshops on Quality of Future Internet Services (QoFIS 2003, Stockholm, Sweden), Springer Lecture Notes on Computer Science LNCS volume 2811, pp. 152-161.
- LI Bo and Roberto Battiti, “Achieving Maximum Throughput and Service Differentiation by Enhancing the IEEE 802.11 MAC Protocol,” WONS 2004 (Wireless On-demand Network Systems, Trento, Italy), Springer Lecture Notes on Computer Science LNCS volume 2928, pp. 286-300.
- LI Bo and Roberto Battiti, “Analysis of the IEEE 802.11 DCF with service differentiation support in non-saturation conditions,” QoFIS 2004 (Quality of Service in the Emerging Networking Panorama), Springer Lecture Notes on Computer Science LNCS volume 3266, pp. 64-73.
- The Chinese Government Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. (2006)
- Member of IET
- General Chair of the CHINACOM 2017 （Web: http://chinacom.org/show/home）